Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Off the Wall Crap:

Good Afternoon Friends! I dont know about you, but i woke up to the SUN today (ha, and they said it would be icky this week!) It feels amazing outside! It's actually so warm on my front deck, i can smell the wood! You know, when the sun heats the deck to a certain temperature and suddenly you can smell it......... that! Ok, so maybe i have a super sniffer... Whatever!

I informed Jaida a moment ago, that we were going to get our cat today.......... funny that she thinks we need two because I was thinking the same thing......... I guess we'll find out. (if i get two cats... we wont be able to go to the zoo this weekend 'financially'........ i think i'll tell her that and see what her decision is)

Did you know you actually CAN make yourself sick eating salad? Well, you can, because i did it today. I figured after the huge cheese lunch i had yesterday that i would slim it down today and have a salad. I ate two.......... i feel sick. So much for healthy!

I came to a stunning realization earlier today- I cant' remember friends birthdays, their kids birthdays or their anniversaries, let alone a phone number (without my cell of course) but i can remember things that all of us did in high school, early HS and Jr. high- even elementary school if you really want to get technical............... WHY?

Why do laundry piles grow no matter how many loads you washed and put up last night? There are only two humans in this house............. WTF!

I'll post later today with pictures of the new addition(s)- Stay tuned............................

1 comment:

Cocaine Princess said...

A new cat or a trip to the zoo? Hmm, personally at that age I think I would pick the zoo.