Monday, April 13, 2009

Say Cheese!


My apologies to you all for the blurb withdrawals i've seemingly caused by not posting for several days but i'm back, full force and full of lifes fun stories to share and happy pictures to post. I wanted to start today off by sharing with you my lunch. Triscuts- ROCK. I love the new wonderful flavors that Nabisco has graced us with and keep my taste buds coming back for more, Yay Nabisco for yet another addiction to food in my life.



I dont suppose I have any particular person to blame except myself for the creation of such wonderful cheese as the baby swiss and my all time favorite the spicy, creamy and rich pepper jack. Most people i know cringe at the thought of sweet pickles, which is fine, that leaves more for me to devour at lunch with the mass amounts of artery cloggers, at least the pickle is the least fattening. I have come to the conclusion that, I love cheese. Cutting it out of my diet just to fit in my favorite brand of ass lifting jeans is just ridiculous. I am convinced as of late that Miss Me and Big Star Jeans are made for everyone (seriously they have 'mommy' Big Stars, i think it's about damn time) I will just purchase more jeans as my ass grows and make Jenni (who is now being renamed Luna by choice - or still Bettie) sell my old ones on eBay. Problem solved.




Once again it was an eventful weekend here in Eureka. Never a dull moment to be had in this town, at least from my point of view. It started Wednesday with a visit from Mr. Tulsa, I had to introduce him to the worlds best bloody Mary at the Cat House and well, it spiraled into a long awesome evening followed by a very convincing trip to the lake. You see, it was rather chilly that night, I had fully convinced Mr. Tulsa we were going to go to the lake and jump in. Full Moon blazing I loaded him up in my car along with my two favorite robes and some towels. The look on his face was one i've never seen before on a person. It was one of sheer terror, mixed with excitement and a little bit of confusion. The entire five mile ride I knew in my head that I was driving to the lake only to mess with his head. I love to skinny dip, but not when i have a chance of hypothermia, but he didn't know that. We made it all the way to the lake, out on the loading dock, and I laughed my ass off. His face then turned from fear, to sheer relief that we weren't going to jump in and freeze.




Friday Night, I got home and laidon the couch for a while before Jenni informed me she was in fact on her way to my house. I got up and searched for something to wear, changing only 6 times so I was proud of that. Latigo gets off at 9 so we were off to Rouges for some starter drinks... Bloody Mary, of course. Jeffrey- the Hippie Pajama Pants guy I told you about a few weeks ago, wasn't in pajama pants, but he did have pink crocs on.


(Jeff, Latigo, Bambi)

Contrary to what my eyes seem to be saying, I was not intoxicated at this point........... I swear.





Jenni and I


Well My friends, as much as I want to tell you more about the night-Most of the pictures are stuck in my camera, and I can't upload them until I get my flash drive... sorry..... trust me though, I have a few that will no doubt make you laugh until your face hurts..... here's one, just to start



Anchovies- Never eat them before pictures with Hippies in Crocs!

2 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

Who doessn't love cheese?! I love monteray jack and havarti. I wish I coulf eat it all of the time!
Your pictures show a great time you all had. You look so pretty in burgundy.

Nic Scogna said...

mmm cheeeeze!!! hiya!