Friday, May 22, 2009

CRAP- Things that make me smile-Thursday (only, a day late)

MORNIN' FOLKS- I wanted to post that damn picture I told you all about weeks ago. You know, the dude that has the car all decked out with "Presidential Treason" and all kinds of trash on it... (which it now has balls...wait until you see this) anyways........ I am in the office today and forgot my camera so it will just be a random post next week- What's new, right?

Things that make me laugh/smile:
  • Laugh- The Presidential Car- (i promise i'll show you this next week)
  • Smile- Nikie is coming to hang out in Eureka tonight! Whooo Hoooo! The two of us havent' hung out just US in years!
  • Laugh- My hair, when it gets longer than two inches.... it's like Fragle Hair or the Muppets... whatever!
  • Smile- Pay DAY!
  • Laugh- Thinking about my daughters upcoming bday and how big she is for just now turning 5! Too damn cute!
  • Smile- Logging in and seeing more followers! YAY

Have a super day!~:)

1 comment:

Cocaine Princess said...

Who doesn't love a hot dog smoothered in cheese with a side of fries drenched in vinegar and cole slaw on a hot summer day!