Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Doc Said "Rocky it's only a scratch!"

Dont pass me by- dont make me cry- dont make me blue! Ok so it's been a Beatles kinda day. busy day, long day, glad to be home day even if i am totally alone, i still have my Beatles -hence the title and the first sentence. So we are due for more 'winter weather' tonight which as you might know i'm kind of excited for, maybe i'll go sled in the dark? Read a book in front of the fire place? sit naked in the ice? nah, that sounds a bit much doesn't it? :)

Lots and lots on my mind these days- I took this picture to show a friend my hair the other day- look close, it kinda says a lot- Whatcha think im thinkin?






Nothing really- I actually saw a huge crow out the window about the same time i snapped the shot. Do i sit around taking pictures of me? Sometimes. Is it because I am a narcassist? No. I think i'm about to start showing my age, frankly i'm scared to death because i see the lines in my face when i put my make up on, i hear the sound of my thoughts when nobody else can. But, i wont deny if you see in the eyes enough there is something there, you know, the thing i can't figure out that's gone. In any case, here comes the weather, here i sit with my beatles blaring and my dogs outside barking just to annoy the animals in the woods. I think they are successful.

I hope you all have a wonderful night, enjoy the snow/ice with someone you love. I'll be in bed with my dog. xoxo  Bams

1 comment:

Chuck Dilmore said...

age
is beauty...
fear neither.

if you did 20
beautifully, then
you will do every new decade the same...

same heart, right?
same laugh?
same goodness & spice?

SHOW us... SHOW YOURSELF
how YOU define every new year!

lines
are beautiful, Bambi...
you'll see.

how you feel is how you look.
so keep snappin' the portraits...
we're with ya! you're waaaay off the charts!

peace&love in 2010!
Chuck