Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kanrocksas- Happy 31st

Since I can remember, The Beatles have been my all time favorite Band and had I lived during the period they were together (John died the year I was born) I would have been one of the lunatic fans packed in a theatre shoulder to shoulder pushing, shoving and crying with excitement... because THAT is the NERD I am. So, since that couldn't happen, I attended Rockansas this year. FIRST EVER (going to be annual) Concert at the KC Speedway. Headliners......... EMINEM, MUSE, KID CUDI.... I was there for all of them. Waited for almost two hours to be as close as I could when the MAN himself came on stage... hands down, all other evens aside... THE best Birthday EVER.







We must not forget D-12, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Tinie Tempah, and THE BLACK KEYS!!!






No comments: