Monday, November 19, 2012

Excerpt from Dreams-


His hand, wrapped around me holding tightly to the small of my back, began to burn, ache and yet I could not move Frozen, there eye to eye as he smiled at me my entire body began to feel as if I were set on fire. Tears fell from my face, blood drops falling down my cheek as quickly as they emerged. His touch was painful like a razor blade gashing at my flesh followed by the most intense burn as if my body were drenched in gasoline over and over again. His eyes, still fixed on mine, he leaned forward and kissed me. I could see the fire in his eyes, or was it a reflection of him in mine? I couldn’t tell but the pain was unbearable yet I was unable to fight him off. As he pulled his head back and smiled with his chiseled jaw line he was a thing of beauty, yet he was so evil, he WAS pain…. He was every bad, dark, evil, painful thing in the world combined into one being… today he took a beautiful form, how will he disguise himself to approach me tomorrow? I could no longer stand, I fell to my knees in such pain just wishing for death, any moment now.. the flames began to distinguish as I lay there watching the flesh boil from my bare bones watching him walk away I turned to ashes as he smiled and told me he loved me and as the lie poured from his lips, I blew away.

No comments: