Tuesday, June 9, 2009

http://bambihill77.imagekind.com

She sold! My Prada... My pride and joy for so long now in the material world is no longer mine and will be mailed out to the highest bidder today. Bitter sweet I tell you, bitter sweet. I'm off on another of my whirlwind adventures today. I've started a gallery for selling my photography here: http://bambihill77.imagekind.com
and am taking my lunchbreak from work today to interview for a part time job at P.F. Changs. Keep your fingers crossed my friends. If you have a chance though, please check out my website on imagekind. I plan to add SEVERAL more shots when I have some spare time tonight so stay tuned! If you have a 'shot' in mind, that you would like to see taken and put in the gallery for sale... let me know, I am always up for photographic challenges. Keepin this one short for today- I hope wherever YOU are, the day is beautiful and energetic as it is here! And hey, if you want too.... feel free to purchase some work on the site (again incase you missed it the first time) http://bambihill77.imagekind.com because a girl can never market her love for photography too much. cheers my friends. Stay tuned for more pictures!

4 comments:

PhilB said...

Best of luck!! I am off to check out your photography right now. who knows...if my idiot boss ever pays me, I might buy something...hahah

Peace,

Phil

Mr. Lost said...

Shit, what was the address again, I missed it! lol just kiddin goin to check it out now:)

Cocaine Princess said...

Good luck on your interview!! My fingers are crossed for you bambi. And yes I'm off to look at he pictures.

Nicole said...

Dang! I wanted the Prada! Didn't know it was for sale!! :)