Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been ONE HELL OF A DAY.. in my life.

Turns out the Prada I got and was so proud of being the first REAL designer I purchased.... was fake. AFter i sold it I found that out- NICE. So i tell the lady who sold it to me.... that the authetication cards for it are to two other prada purses... she replies with 'we nearly got in trouble for selling them as real and now call them replicas'... WTF? FUCK YOU- dammit. Financially things couldn't be worse.. but whatever... so i get home yesterday, do some cleaning on the house, as i go out to throw a bag of trash away, there is an opossum sleeping in the bottom of my trashcan. SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. I left him there... not wanting to get bit. When i went to take the trash out today, there he was........ STILL snoozing. I tried to get him to move but he just looked at me like 'what?'


So I let him sleep a few more hours and then dumped him out. WHAT??? He stinks and i needed to throw the damn trash away.

Remember last Monday, when i said i should stay in bed on Mondays? Well, today just proves that theory correct. On top of the financial shit, and the vermin napping in my trash can (he didn't bother me, but his smell did) I went to get in my car to pick up my daughter, and my damn car battery is dead. Wouldn't be a huge deal if i didn't live in the middle of the ARKANSAS mountains. So anyways, today is one of the two set aside 'bad days' for me. I plan to sit here and cry until my dad gets here with a new battery AND my daughter. Of course his other daughter never has to pay him back. Why would she? She doesn't work, doesn't even try to.... still makes him pay all her bills and for her daughter to go to child care during the day to which i say again......... why.. WTF do you do during the day? She doesn't even blog! :) (now that was funny) So i'm sure he'll expect me to pull money out of my ass, money that i dont have. The change I managed to scrap up today (all ones and quarters... boooyah) will likley have to go to him- i mean he does have to support two house payments yadda yadda.... at least I finally grew balls and told him I can't afford to pay his phone bill anymore.... that was ridiculous! So... shitty damn day over here on my side of the world. But... as you know, i have to find something beautiful.. and I did.... so here are a few pictures i just took of my flowers, and they made me smile. Nature amazes me and always seems to brighten up the world. I hope you all had a better Monday than I did. I'll post again tomorrow!


4 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

I'm sorry about your day. I hope you have a better one today!! Wish I could give you a REAL Prada *hugs*

Cocaine Princess said...

No worries. You'll get your real Prada bag soon!

Beautiful flowers. I love the color.

Thirtysomething said...

MCU- You're so sweet. Thanks! In my heart, it's real to me. I mean I purchased it as real, i've cared for it as real, so i is real to me i suppose. Hugs to you too

CP- You know it! I'll be able to give them for birthday gifts in the next several years. :) Thanks... those flowers are on my porch, i was fully impressed by the macro setting on my tiny digital. I'd be happy to email it to you if you want to have it printed... just because your'e my blogger friend and you entertain me!@ :) hugs to you

Ann said...

Very nice Flower i like the color...

http://tinyurl.com/lv2atd