Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday's Wonderments!


Here he is, the new addition to our family in all of his beautiful glory= Keane. He is a year old Male that we adopted from the Humane Society Yesterday. YES, I have allergies towards cats, quite severe truth be told, but only if i get hair in my face........soooo i'll just be petting him outside. I have a soft heart when it comes to animals and I fell in love with this little guy months ago. We had gone to the shelter, mainly to look around and I ended up petting him for about 20 minutes. I dont typically care for cats, they tend to be moody, hateful and a bit spiteful.


This one is not like any cat i've ever been around. I think he's been in the 'cage' at the HS since he was tiny, so any amount of attention you give him is more than appreciated. My daughter loves him and now has a sidekick everywhere she goes. He is a joy, and at least he's not a 50pound puppy that will knock Jaida over every day causing blood.




I promised pictured of the weekend, and i uploaded them today... so here we are... Friday night:

Me, Jenni, Latigo





Jesus: He was our Bartender that night




And then... Jesus became a Photographer for us





Then, there is this picture............ (awkward silence)......................I mean, he licked my face up there in the picture, so i smashed my face on his cheeck and licked him. YES i was wasted, and YES, he is more than pleased about it............ can't you tell. Anyways, it's typical internet courtisy to not post pictures this BAD of your friends or anyone else but since it's ME, i can't post it on MY blog and frankly, if this picture doesn't make you laugh, AND cringe just a little bit........ well, you need to go to bed and start all over again! I digress... on with the pictures:





Latigo, Jeffrey, Jenni and Jake


Jenni GOT BACK.... and Latty? He likes it!!!


Yeah, then all of a sudden Jenni gets angry, starts beating me up! WTF??? :) We were really drunk by now FYI... and having so much fun meeting new people, chatting it up with strangers and taking shots (oh, yeah... that is why i felt horrible Saturday AM) So we headed off from the Squid and Whale down to the Tiki Torch.

AT this place, they play the more 'hip hop dance' music, and we were all having a great time. I had rather tall heels on and before I was smart enough to remove them, i tripped, and landed face first into some strange man's frontal area of his jeans. (YUCK) His girlfriend appeared pissed, but being it was maybe one of the most embarrassing times, and i was JUST drunk enough to pull it off, i just stood up and kept dancing. I think i had denim burn on my nose the next day. The following pictures are outside of the Tiki, shortly after I decided to Spike my hair and sit on the rock.......... Enjoy:



OH WAIT "Says Jeffrey" Dont forget to come back tomorrow to see the pictures of Saturday Night!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the humiliating pictures...... it's my goal in life to make everyone around me smile or laugh, even if i have to throw myself down the stairs. :) Much love to you all. Peace!

No comments: