Friday, May 29, 2009

Fridays Fortune


One quick correction- after my friend Nikie pointed out to me that the picture in the previous post is not a doe, but a buck (look close for the 'buttons') everything made perfect sense! We had our 'moment', simply because well.... Bambi.... Buck... it just goes hand and hand! My short lived love affair with the DEER was ended suddenly because of my dogs, damn dogs! ANYWAYS.............


It's finally Friday- and THANK GOD for that right? I have my favorite summer dress on, waiting for my dad and Jaida to get here so we can go listen to some live tunes in this wonderful town of ours. I managed to get a lot more sun today- which is a super good thing, considering i am wearing a dress. I wouldn't want people not wearing sunglasses to catch on fire when they look at my legs. :) Have a firey weekend peeps!

3 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

Strike a pose girl!

I love summer clothing, so light and airy and you feel so good compared to the drabby colors assocaited with winter.

You look awesome!

mo.stoneskin said...

I can see why it is your favourite. Hope the live tunes delivered.

Deer are actually just as clumsy as humans. I was walking through the woods once with a mate and we saw a deer step out of the trees about 20m ahead. It stopped, looked in our direction, crossed the path towards more trees and then tripped up!

Mr. Lost said...

I hope you and Jaida had a wonderful birthday weekend! Cool dress, you look great:)