Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tocheise 2009- Chapter 1


Shoes- Yellow: Brianne Flops: Amanda Purple/Shine: Merrie Zebra/Red: Me and Sexy Red Leopard: Jenni
It's truly amazing, the friends I have. Most of them i've had since I moved to Missouri at the young age of 7- or was it 6? In any case, a handful of us, whom have been friends for so many years got together last weekend. Fun was defiantly had by all, and we missed the girls that couldn't make it. We coined it Tochiese Fest 2009 and plan to have this as an annual thing.

After the many jokes about us wearing helmets for our night on the town, we settled for sippy cups and lays from Wal-Mart-
Friday everyone showed up in different times, we all gathered, got dressed, got caught up and went to dinner at Rouges where we had (i was the only one who ate dinner) great food (and the rest had appetizers.. cheap drunks anyways .lol.)

on the left: Jenni and Merrie (aka Lil Mer) on the Right: my huge face, Brianne and then Amanda's hand- not sure how she managed to weasel out of this picture... but i'll show her off in a bit.

Brianne and I at dinner- Not sure why i can't take a serious picture....... ever... but she looks so cute in this one!

We ate dinner, had some laughs about various things, such as the penis shaped bread:

Of course Jenni and Mer wanted to get a 'pre' wasted picture, posing wasted... if you understand what i just said.... i'm not sure i do!

The night continued of course at the Cat House- does anyone see the 'theme' here? when people come to town, I take them there... because of the BEST Bloodys in the world, and probably because the coolest people work there!Here we are: Amanda, Mer, Jenni, Me and Brianne- good times peeps, good times! We all hung out, the girls got to meet a lot of my new found friends here. Even a lady who carries Sugar Gliders in her purse ?!? weird! Three of them to be exact- and when asked 'do they bite' she replies in a drunk slurr "well.... yeah... sometimes" ok, i'll pass on having my fingers eaten off by a semi squirrel, even though i love squirrels.
Jenni and I had sparkly belt buckles- SUPER!
so of course, as the night leads on, the tongues come out, as well as the shots and fun is had by all, like THAT is any surprise. We can into Eric and Dave, our friends who play in 'Honky Suckle'- bad ass folky, blues type music and they hung out with us the rest of the night. Latty showed up, so did a few others.... we eventually ended up at the Tiki Torch, dancing........ again.
The night went on, and on.... eventually ending at my house where the guys played music for us until the ass crack of dawn, but those funny pictures, and the reason we have called this gathering Tochiese (toe cheese) will be explained to you a bit more, followed by WAY wasted and yet some what erotic pictures snapped through the night. I'll leave you with my all time favorite- my love affair with a beautiful yellow bike

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! You look like you had a great night! I love going out with close old friends. The type of friends that you've know forever and will be there forever. xx

PS: I'm loving the zebra shoes.

Cocaine Princess said...

I love, love, love, love the zebra heels. Did I already say I love them?

It's wonderful to have a strong group of friends.