Friday, May 22, 2009

FUUUNKY Friday!

Yo Yo Yiggity Yo! (one of my favorite lines, from my favorite movie of all times...... JUNO) It's finally FRIDAY, and not just any Friday, the one before a long weekend (whooooot!) I finally got my hair cut and kids, I love it! Sometimes it's better to tell your hairdresser "Just do whatever, you can't mess it up" because truth is, they know better than you............really!

It's a beautiful 80' degrees outside, the only clouds in site are the huge puffy ones that look like a harmless cotton ball floating around and the lake is calling my name! (holding hand to ear) Not before I look up our old friends (ok, not so old) Honky Suckle tonight while Nikie is in town and see about a backyard shin-dig. (in the best possible ARKANSAS voice I can muster)

I just got done scarfing down ham and beans along with cheeseburger soup (we all love hot things on hot days... right?) just before i go take my health/blood screen for work. I mean, they told me to fast for 8 hours, but seriously folks... me, fast for 8 hours............. (crickets**) RIIIIGHT. I made it for about 5hours (while sleeping) and started getting sick to my stomach so screw that noise! This chica needs cheese!!!

I dont know what your plans are for the Memorial Day Weekend, but whatever it is, be good, be safe and dammit.... let the sun kiss your face! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Just not too much sun on the face, the whole skin cancer thing you know!