Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday's Strangness






  1. Things always work out how they are meant too. Somehow, even if we didn't plan them that way.


  2. A positive attitude isn't all that hard to have, once you realize the beauty in life that surrounds you.


  3. Friends aren't hard to make, but REAL friends, the kind you lean on when the cards fall wrong.... are hard as hell to find.


  4. Animals are amazing creatures. They show you affection and love you no matter what you look like, or how long it's been since you got their hair cut.


  5. It's weird to me that cats can spread their legs so far and .... lick weird places. It grosses me out to no end, but so shocking I catch myself staring in awe!


  6. If I could eat "Lovin Oven Pizza" (made here in Eureka Springs) every single day of my life, and still get my fat ass out of my house........ I would eat nothing but that!


  7. I wish someone would magically appear and clean my house, just because they want to.


  8. If you know me, in life..... and you dont like me for whatever reason....... why are you reading my blog? Truth be told, it's flattering :)


  9. I am so excited that Jenni finally got to move to Eureka with me! Now, i just have about 6 more girls and their 'other halves' to move down here to complete the weird little circle!


  10. Being a kind, caring and loving person doesn't always pay off....... but it is totally worth it no matter what the reply of others.