Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ten Things I'm Most Thankful For



  1. My Daughter- Nothing is more important than offspring. :)

  2. My Job- considering the fear deep inside because of our economy.

  3. My Friends/Family- without them I would be so lonely.

  4. Sunshine after days of gloom

  5. People, the few people who are still sincere when they ask how you are.

  6. Emotions- all of them, even if they fight over whether I should laugh or cry.

  7. Steriods- because without them, i would be a sniffy, wheezing, snotting, itchy ball of ooze 90% of the year. Thank you Allergy Shots!

  8. Animals/Pets- Because you can find such peace in them. What do they have to worry about? -When will this lady feed me again, i have the munchies' - ' I wish she would change my litter box after each duty'- 'upon which piece of furnature in this house shall i rub my face on today?' - 'I like this sun spot (lays down on floor) dammit, it's moving again (getting up to turn in circles in a new sunspot on the floor) AHHH, there we go' - 'I'm bored, I think i'll bark out the window like a lunatic just to scare my mom.... "BARK" yep, works everytime!"

  9. The Words I Love You- no matter who they are from, no matter what 'way' they are meant... they ARE the three words humans need to hear the most- even if we dont admit it.

  10. LIFE- I am thankful for every single, person, place, feeling, action, re-action i've ever had in my life.

I dont have anything else to say today. I can't muster up the creative energy to tell you in detail about our "Tocheise Fest" anymore today... so you'll have to wait, i'm sorry. I just thought i'd tell you what was on my mind today- (like that's different from any other) and tell you my THANKS... Oh- and you know what else- 33 followers! I am so thankful and happy every time i see you guys and you're avatar on the right side of my blog. Sometimes there is even one more, and i get all giddy! Thank you! Thanks for your comments- thanks for the blogs you write, thanks for the laughs, the tears, the dreams and the silly stories you share. Peace and Cheers my friends!~

3 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

And I am thankful you are one of my followers.

Fantastic list Bambi dear.

Beautiful and serene picture of Jaida.

PhilB said...

Now that's a great way to start off a Friday. I am also very thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.

I hope you have a blessed day (that's sincere).

Peace,

Phil

Thirtysomething said...

Thanks for the comments - both of you........... :) hugs