Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here They Are- The Pictures You've Been Waiting For:

I took these as I drove by a few weeks ago. As you can see the "Presidential Treason" is on one side, the one side I couldn't get was the side that said something about Obama. I find this interesting in so many ways. ONE- believe it or not this car actually RUNS. Yes, I've seen it driven around. TWO- the man who owns this car is a goat herder (NO peeps, you can't make this shit up!) THREE- he put balls in it!?!?! VERY Interesting I say, VERY! So here is another great view of the...............balls.........




SO...... there you have it my friends. THE CAR of NW ARKANSAS. I was thinking, should I paint a glittery butthole on the back of the short bus and put MCAIN on the front? NAH, then my car will have a heart attack and die, and well.... she's too young for that! :) I hope you all had a super Holiday weekend! Mine was uber relaxing and I am still sleepy from sleeping! Have a fantastic day! Cheers!

6 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

That is too funny!!

Enjoy your day of sleeping in.

Unknown said...

Hi- I came over from
mspriadonna67's page. This is hilarious- only a goat herder could pull this off!

Suzy said...

WTF? I don't understand anything except the balls part. natch.

Thirtysomething said...

Bobbie- Welcome! thanks for the comment. Yeah, a goat herder in Arkansas to boot. :) thank god for people that give us humor every day!

Suzy- It is rather hard to understand. It's just a pissed off hillbilly goat herder in Arkansas that apparently hates our presenident. Other than that, i dont get it eaither, but it makes me smile!

Elise said...

ummm wow! I can't say I've ever seen anything like that before...

The balls are like the icing on the cake aren't they? Just that little something extra... xx

Thirtysomething said...

Elise- YEAH- it is a one of a kind! I want to stop stop time and hold up a picture of VOTE OBAMA and stand infront of that car, getting myu picture taken. I wonder if that would piss the old man off :)